Calender meeting RRS feed

• Question

• Regarding o365 calendar. i am unable to get calendar invitations on outlook client as well as owa. I don't see invites in any folder but i get a snooze message prior to meeting that you are invited in a meeting.

what is the possible reasons?

• Moved by Perry-Pan Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:52 AM
    Sunday, March 10, 2019 7:27 PM

All replies

• Regarding o365 calendar. i am unable to get calendar invitations on outlook client as well as owa. I don't see invites in any folder but i get a snooze message prior to meeting that you are invited in a meeting.

what is the possible reasons?

Could be you are using "Schedule View" or turned off overlay. Try to turn on the overlay view and see if your calendar items are appears.

Please see if this article is useful.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2432bdfd-0476-4967-a011-1df206668ffa/calendar-items-missing-in-overlay-mode?forum=outlook

Monday, March 11, 2019 2:58 AM
  • Hi,

Have you checked the Deleted Items folder?
    And please ensure the box of “Automatically accept meeting requests and remove canceled meetings” is unchecked via clicking File > Options > Calendar > Auto Accept/Decline…

If this is not the case, could you please tell me that which type of email account you are using?
    Whether you can’t receive meeting invitations from all the other users or just some specific users?
    And do you create any inbox rules to automatically delete these meeting invitation emails in your outlook?

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 11, 2019 7:50 AM
  • Hi,

Please check if the above reply is helpful.

If you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 25, 2019 8:55 AM