Printing Gantt Charts RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning,

I have produced a complex project plan for my MD using the Tasks/Gantt Chart feature.

Whilst the MD has been provided with the URL to the Gantt chart, his preference is to have a printed copy.

However, after viewing the ribbon and browsing relative threads on this site, there does not appear to be a basic print function for 2010 Gantt charts?

Is this correct? If so, is there anything I can do (code etc.) to provide a print feature?

If coding is the only option, perhaps someone would be kind enough to share the specific code.

Kind regards,

David

Senninha010

Monday, June 30, 2014 7:17 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Custom code is required. check the link below

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/a1d1eedb-4a62-4064-9687-a6958a408b38/sharepoint-list-gantt-charts

Please remember to click 'Mark as Answer' on the answer if it helps you

• Marked as answer by JasonGuo Sunday, July 6, 2014 4:26 PM
    Monday, June 30, 2014 9:07 AM
  • Hi  David,

According to your description, my understanding is that you want to print the Gantt Charts of task list in the SharePoint 2010.

For a workaround, you can use a screen capture program (such as TechSmiths SnagIt) to take screen shots of the window in different places and then stitch them together to print out.

Best Regards,

Eric

Eric Tao
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 12:41 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Custom code is required. check the link below

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/a1d1eedb-4a62-4064-9687-a6958a408b38/sharepoint-list-gantt-charts

Please remember to click 'Mark as Answer' on the answer if it helps you

Monday, June 30, 2014 9:07 AM
  • Hi  David,

According to your description, my understanding is that you want to print the Gantt Charts of task list in the SharePoint 2010.

For a workaround, you can use a screen capture program (such as TechSmiths SnagIt) to take screen shots of the window in different places and then stitch them together to print out.

Best Regards,

Eric

Eric Tao
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 12:41 PM