SSIS OLE_DB Command Error RRS feed

• Question

• All,

I'm using a OLE_DB Command which inserts row by row into a table. I have a trigger firing to process business logic. One part of the logic is to raise an error back to the OLE-DB Command to allow the error handling flow to call a Script Task to write back to the original table that this row has fail on insert. However, I get this error message and my error handling branch does not fire.

[Header Table Command [262]] Error: An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040E14. An OLE DB record is available.  Source: "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server"  Hresult: 0x80040E14  Description: "The transaction ended in the trigger. The batch has been aborted.". An OLE DB record is available.  Source: "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server"  Hresult: 0x80040E14  Description: "Error- Unable to process record, See error table".

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: The ProcessInput method on component "Header Table Command" (262) failed with error code 0xC0202009. The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running.

I have set the maxerrorcount of my process to 9999, but nothing appears to help. This is a critical part of my process and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hammer2

Friday, September 8, 2006 1:37 PM