none
Logon Script Server 2012

Question

• hi,

my logon and logoff script in Group Policy works only in domain admin user, but not working in domain users.

any help please..?

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 6:30 AM

All replies

• The policy difference problem could be due to any number of factors.  Security filtering differences between Domain Users and Domain Admins groups come to mind first.  If you diligently go through the below article, I am sure you will find the problem.  

10 Common Problems Causing Group Policy To Not Apply:       https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/22457.10-common-problems-causing-group-policy-to-not-apply.aspx

Best Regards, Todd Heron | Active Directory Consultant

Thursday, April 13, 2017 12:38 AM
  • Hi,
    First of all, please check if the GPO is applied to clients when you use other domain user account, instead of domain admin, you could run gpresult /h command to view the details.
    In addition, please confirm that domain user account have enough permission to finish the task which is configured in the script.
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:16 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Wendy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 20, 2017 3:35 PM
  • Hi wendy,

GPO are applied to all client but still not working,

how can i confirm that the user to have enough permission to the script?

Saturday, April 22, 2017 9:17 AM
  • Hi,
    It depends on the tasks which the script try to do, and you could check if the user account could access the location which the script is stored in.
    Best regards, 
    Wendy

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 2:08 AM