Month and Year in a Form Calendar RRS feed

• Question

• In SharePoint 2010 in a “Add New Item” form which is associated with a list a small calendar icon appears next to fields of date/time data type. This calendar has the month and year at the middle of it with left and right little arrows to move forward and backward with the date. Each click of the arrows moves only the month back or forth with no option for the year. Is there a calendar that has the option to move the year number to? For example if I want to go forward from December, 2004 to December, 2014 I need to click the forward arrow 12 times for each year which will be a total of 120 clicks on the forward arrow. Is there a way to avoid this without having to add a code or script in the master files since we don’t have access to it? See here:

Friday, December 11, 2015 4:52 PM

All replies

• I am not sure about displaying the year. But I know how you can avoid those many clicks to go to 2004 or any year for that matter.

You just type the date in like mm/dd/yyyy format click on calendar icon, you will see that yyyy year calendar with mm month.

• Edited by ViviSP Wednesday, December 23, 2015 6:59 PM
    Wednesday, December 23, 2015 6:56 PM