office 365 outlook - body of emals recieved is blank RRS feed

• Question

• I do not have the avgoutlook.Addin installed and I still have the problem of the body of email messages being blank
    Monday, February 13, 2017 4:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Does it happen to all incoming emails or just email sent from certain senders?

Does it display the email messages with blank body if we check it from within the webmail interface of your email account? This will help determine if the issue lies with the Outlook client side.

>>I do not have the avgoutlook.Addin installed

Do you have any other anti-virus software installed? These software may integrate itself into Outlook and scan your incoming and outgoing emails, which could cause the issue you are encountering. If you have any anti-virus software installed, I'd recommend you contact the support of the software and then try to disable its integration in Outlook. Then, test to see if this issue continues.

Besides, we may also try to start Outlook in safe mode (outlook /safe) and then see if this issue will persist in new emails.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, February 20, 2017 9:51 AM
    Tuesday, February 14, 2017 8:00 AM