antgosling RRS feed

• Question

• changed my e mail address how can i access my old accounts
    Tuesday, November 1, 2011 9:41 AM

Answers

• I assume you mean an email address with a previous ISP? If so, and the accounts are still ‘active’, access them as web mail via the ISP's website.

• Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, December 9, 2011 2:36 AM
    Tuesday, November 1, 2011 2:04 PM
  • Hi,

I just want to know how you store your mail before? if you have store the previous email in the local PC, please let me know what program that you are currently using. I would gladly to help you checking the previous mail. In case you store mails on website, you could contact the provider to check your old account.

Hope that helps

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, November 7, 2011 2:26 AM

All replies

• I assume you mean an email address with a previous ISP? If so, and the accounts are still ‘active’, access them as web mail via the ISP's website.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 2:04 PM
  • Hi,

I just want to know how you store your mail before? if you have store the previous email in the local PC, please let me know what program that you are currently using. I would gladly to help you checking the previous mail. In case you store mails on website, you could contact the provider to check your old account.

Hope that helps

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, November 7, 2011 2:26 AM