none
End-End Documentation for Setting up PWA / MS Project RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Does anyone know if there is (or where the best place to go) to find an end-end set of documentation that clearly outlines all steps in setting up a PWA environment, and then implementing all of the functionality like timesheets, resources, project sites, MS project, etc?

So far I have been able to find a bunch of pieces of docs, but I haven't really found a comprehensive end-end of where to start, what order to do things in, etc. As you might have seen from some of my previous threads (and I am working with a colleague as well who is also going through the process) that I sometimes miss sets, so have to go back and fix things, and maybe I am doing things out of order? 

Any ideas?

Monday, March 26, 2018 7:38 PM

Answers

• bjcsoln --

If you need to set it up yourself and roll it out to users, you might consider purchasing several of the books we have written at Sense Project Solutions:

https://www.senseiprojectsolutions.com/training/books/

One book is for application administrators, and provides a step by step process for setting up and administering the system.  The other book is aimed at the needs of project managers on how to actually use Project Online.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by bjcsoln Monday, March 26, 2018 9:25 PM
    Monday, March 26, 2018 8:51 PM

All replies