none
data recovery RRS feed

• Question

• sir, I was using windows 10 then I decided to move to windows 10 pro. I started installation. got an error while tried to install it on partition C, I had 3 partition. the error was that,(your drive is in GPT) something like that. I press shift+f10 and command prompt opened. I wiped the c drive there. as windows got installed their was only one drive and that was C. now I can recover it or restore my notebook. neither any data recovery tool is working. is their any chance that I can get my data back and if so then tell me please.
    Tuesday, May 2, 2017 12:15 PM

All replies

• Once you format the drive then there is no option left for data recovery except the data recovery tool. There might be the possibility of data overwritten issue behind no success with data recovery software. Nevertheless, I would like to suggest <g class="gr_ gr_20 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-del replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="20" id="20">you to</g> try your luck Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery software. This tool gives the option to choose the desired location for recovering your lost data. Hope this tool can help you out.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017 3:37 AM
  • thank you very much for your reply sir. but can you tell me that is this software capable of recovering the overwritten data?
    Wednesday, May 3, 2017 1:35 PM
  • To solve all the corruption issues of Windows files system use the Windows Data Recovery Software. This Windows Data Recovery tool perform the successful recovery of highly corrupt or damaged FAT and NTFS files system as well as it use the advance technique to recover all the data that we had lost or forgotten due to any reasons.The software support Windows 8.1, Windows 8 , MS Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and 7.Read more and free download click here:- http://www.tools4recovery.com/
    Tuesday, August 1, 2017 11:44 AM
  • Data loss due to windows corruption is very frustrating and unproductive. Generally, if in case no back up was saved, the primary course of action is always to reinstall windows.
    Using Windows Data Recovery tool, you can easily repair and recover corrupt, damaged or deleted data from the file systems (NTFS and FAT) swiftly and with utmost accuracy. This tool can also retrieve data from any storage devices or hard disks (both external and internal).
    Monday, August 14, 2017 6:17 AM
  • To recover deleted or permanently deleted data from re-formatted, damaged or crashed Windows hard disk and Windows FAT/NTFS partitions, you can use a Windows data recovery software. There are lots of professional software available on the Web that can easily do this task, you can check out such an effective tool from here: https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/free-data-recovery-software.html
    Tuesday, December 5, 2017 12:03 PM
  • You should be able to get all that data back.. i suggest trying one of the free data recovery apps like binarybiz data recovery ( https://binarybiz.com ). you can even recover a a couple gig of data with their free download. good luck!
    • Edited by iluvtech Saturday, January 6, 2018 6:46 AM broken url
    Saturday, January 6, 2018 6:45 AM
  • Hey Vicky07

As you have already made the changes to C: drive from where you want to recover data then it is nearly impossible to get it back manually. So, you should go for Windows data recovery software. This is a reliable trusted software which is capable of restoring data from a formatted drive as well. It's strong search engine deep scan the sectors in hard-drive and collects the formatted data

• It is easy to use
    • Recover deleted files and folders
    • Search for required files and folders
    • Recover data from mobile, SD Card, DVD, CD and other storage media
    • Preview files in the software itself

You can get the windows recovery software at https://www.filerepairtools.com/windows-data-recovery.html
    Saturday, November 3, 2018 5:31 AM
  • I can recommend you to use the CubexSoft Data Recovery tool. I have used this tool to recover my lost data from Hard Drive. all I can say is just simply go and try it.
    Wednesday, April 15, 2020 7:20 AM