Calendar Sync to iPhone RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot get Outlook to sync ALL calendars with iphone.  It will sync the default but not any additional ones I created.   How do I get multiple office calendars to all show up simultaneously when viewing with the iphone?
    Monday, November 18, 2019 4:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

According to my research, if you are using an Exchange account, then all your calendars (default calendar and calendars you created) will be synced to your Outlook app in your iPhone.

If you are using an IMAP account, then none of your calendar will be synced to your Outlook app in iPhone.

Given this situation, you may be using an Exchange account and it is suggested to remove your account from Outlook app and re-add it then see if there is any difference.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:04 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 8:14 AM