none
Exchange 2010 Internal Email will not Relay RRS feed

• Question

• Our church had a 2003 Exchange box and a voice mail system with a local IP address. The voice mail delivered a WAV file of voice messages to users inboxes. A voicemail user account was set up in AD to facilitate the activity, and it worked fine for many months. We recently upgraded to Exchange 2010, and everything is working except the Exchange box will not accept and deliver the voice messages from the voice mail system. According to the dynamic activity log of the voice mail system, it successfully logs onto the SMTP server and passes the message to Exchange. After that, it vaporizes if the message is sent to an Exchange user's mailbox. Change to an outside mailbox and Exchange sends it onward.

I have tried creating a receive connector, modifying a relay connector, changing permissions and security settings, and adding the voice mail system IP to the anti-spam accept, and still nothing. Furthermore, I just discovered that our scan-to-email on our copiers has not been working since the upgrade, so I imagine if I fix one problem I'll fix both.

Any ideas on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:43 PM

All replies

• Are you able to telnet from voice mail system to exchange ?

Thanks

Mihir Nayak If a post is helpful, please take a second to hit the green arrow on the left, or mark as answer, thanks
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:52 PM