"Some recipients have missing or invalid encryption" via Exchange Online, on HP Elite x3, OS Build 10.0.10586.545 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm experiencing multiple problems using Outlook, especially when connecting to my office Microsoft Exchange Online account. With many things I do, a yellow bar appears, with some excuse why it wont't do its job.

When mailing, I'm getting "Some recipients have missing or invalid encryption" and "Some recipients have missing or invalid encryption certificates. Remove them and try again. What does this mean? How do I fix this?

I also got the errors in Dutch "De openbare sleutel ontbreek voor sommige geadresseerden"

Also, if I want to share a website from edge, the message body is empty. It does not contain the link to the article. Only the page title is shown in my message subject. How do I fix this? Just copy the url by hand?

Also, when forwarding a mail, outlook insists on downloading the attachment first, and then, after selecting forword, shows an empty screen. How do I fix this? I think It shouldn't even be neccessary to download the attachment when I'm connecting to a Exchange Server.

Also, when I'm restricting background data, I cannot search for mail on the server. I also cannot sync my mailbox. It's not background data when I'm using the app! When will this be fixed?

I can't run my business like this.

(using  HP Elite x3, OS Build 10.0.10586.545)

Friday, September 9, 2016 11:28 AM

All replies

• Try running a repair on Office. Right click start open Programs and Features, find Microsoft Office in the list, highlight it and click repair on the toolbar.

Beyond that have you connected your email provider? Some of these issues (search) can be caused on the email server.

If you issues still persist then this would be posted in the Outlook IT Pro Discussions as these issue are Outlook issue and you will get better advice on the experts on Outlook in that forum.

Saturday, September 10, 2016 4:22 PM