Booting up issues with Vista RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Fujitsu Lifebook A6025. When I press the Power button It will go up to the screen which says Microsoft Corporation at the bottom and has the loading bar right above that.  After that the screen goes blank. I have the discs that came with the copmuter from fujitsu. I have tried system recoveries and I have completely wiped the HD and reinstalled vista but to no avail. It has the same problem a blank screen.  I am not sure what or if there is anyling I can do next. Thanks
    Wednesday, July 16, 2008 2:52 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

According your description, I have made summary:

1.Your computer is Fujitsu Lifebook A6025.

2.The computer will hang when booting.

3.The issue persists after taking a system recovery, wiping hard disk and reinstalling Windows Vista.

If I have misunderstood your concern, please let me know.

Give the current situation, this problem very likely caused by a hardware issue since a clean installation cannot resolve this issue. We cannot troubleshoot this issue on Windows Vista’s side. In order to resolve this issue efficiently, it is recommended that you contact Fujitsu Support to get a replacement or repair. Thank you for your understanding.

For your convenience:

Fujitsu Support

http://support.fujitsupc.com/CS/Portal/support.do?srch=TECHSPECS

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it helps.

Friday, July 18, 2008 5:58 AM