locked
using New-MailboxExportRequest in Exchange 2010 SP1 RRS feed

  • Question

  • I'm using this command

    New-MailboxExportRequest -Mailbox alias -ContentFilter {(Received -lt "01/05/2011")} -FilePath \\IpAdress\PST\alias.pst

    where alias is the name of the mailbox.

    the goal is to archive all the message received before the first of May in a pst file.

    But the export fails whit this error

    Request 'RequestGuid (cc5c3cae-5ad1-4b42-8f34-170c4bc0d001), RequestQueue: (ea3cfd74-3555-4378-9c78-6e09f234414f)' (cc5c3cae-5ad1-4b42-8f34-170c4bc0d001) failed.
    Error code: -2146233088
    ContentFilter is invalid. The value "08/01/2010 0.00.00" could not be converted to type System.DateTime. --> The value "08/01/2010 0.00.00" could not be converted to type System.DateTime.

    Exchange 2010 SP1 ENU on Windows 2008 STD sp2 ENU.

    My regional settings are italian.

    Thanks in advance for the help.


     

     

    Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:34 AM

Answers

  • I found the solution.

    I set the system language to English (United States) and I ran again the command.

    The export went well.

    Thanks for your attention.

     

    • Proposed as answer by Sukh828 Thursday, May 19, 2011 4:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Novak Wu Friday, May 27, 2011 9:18 AM
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 4:00 PM

All replies

  • try without the " and use '

    {(Received -lt '01/05/2011')}


    Sukh
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:36 AM
  • I try as you suggested

    New-MailboxExportRequest -Mailbox alias -ContentFilter {(Received -lt '01/05/2011')} -FilePath \\IpAdress\PST\alias.pst

    but it still doesn' work.

    Thanks.

     

     

    Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:40 PM
  • New-MailboxExportRequest -Mailbox alias -ContentFilter {(Received -lt '01/05/2011 9:00')} -FilePath\\IpAdress\PST\alias.pst
    Sukh
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:52 PM
  • Nothing to do.

    I still get the same error.

     

    Corto

    Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:58 PM
  • I found the solution.

    I set the system language to English (United States) and I ran again the command.

    The export went well.

    Thanks for your attention.

     

    • Proposed as answer by Sukh828 Thursday, May 19, 2011 4:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Novak Wu Friday, May 27, 2011 9:18 AM
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 4:00 PM