Sharepoint 3.0 - Shard Documents displays twice RRS feed

• Question

• We have Sharepoint 3.0 on a single Windows 2008 server. The Shared Documents library displays twice, once at the top half and again at the lower half of the page. I edited out the name of documents and people in the following screen shot. Note the the top half of the screen does not show "Shared View" on the View bar. How can I get rid of the top half of the page and keep the correct display at the bottom of the page? Thanks in advance
    Aidan
    Saturday, January 7, 2012 11:04 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your screen shot, I suppose there are two more web parts in this view page. So please click Site Actions > Edit Page, check if there is another two web parts in this page. If so, just delete them in edit menu of every web part in Edit Mode.

Thanks.

Emir Liu

TechNet Community Support

Monday, January 9, 2012 3:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your screen shot, I suppose there are two more web parts in this view page. So please click Site Actions > Edit Page, check if there is another two web parts in this page. If so, just delete them in edit menu of every web part in Edit Mode.

Thanks.

Emir Liu

TechNet Community Support

Monday, January 9, 2012 3:26 AM
  • Thanks Emir. I'm always afraid to click a "Delete" button in applications that i'm not familiar with. I Deleted the top Web part and all is well again. Thanks again - I would not have gotten this fixed without you!
    Aidan
    Monday, January 9, 2012 4:28 PM