none
HUP Office 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• I have used MS home use program on several ocassions over the last few years to keep up to date with Office - always prefering the actual PRO PLUS DVD rather than a download and never using Office 365

However - the latest (2019) Pro Plus is apparently only available in the USA

This is an incredible oversight by MS - Since I live in the UK and am currently considering dumping Office completely in favour of Openoffice (free)
    Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:52 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I can understand your feeling well. If you are a customer of the previous program looking for discounts on Office Professional Plus 2019, Office Home and Business 2019, Visio Professional 2019, and/or Project Professional 2019 Microsoft suggests you contact your employer’s Home Use Program administrator to ask about these additional benefits. If you are authorized by your administrator, Microsoft store will send a product specific benefit email to your corporate email address. Please follow the instructions in this email to redeem your benefit. To get more inforamation, please read Microsoft Home Use Program FAQs.

If you need further assistance, you can contact Microsoft directly for help. Anything unclear, feel free to post back to let us know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Friday, April 19, 2019 3:03 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:11 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Friday, May 10, 2019 8:53 AM