none
Rights for attribut in creation RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I want to make some MPR right to deny to view some attributs in the creation Form , is it possible ? 

Thanks

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 9:10 AM

All replies

• Yes it is, but you cannot deny. You have to remove those rights. If you do not know what MPR to modify, use the explore option in the MRP section to find the correct MPR.
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 9:43 AM
  • Actually, i have done this in create RCDC

<my:Control my:Name="EmployeeEndDate" my:TypeName="UocDateTimeControl" my:Caption="{Binding Source=schema, Path=EmployeeEndDate.DisplayName}" my:Description="{Binding Source=schema, Path=EmployeeEndDate.Description}" my:RightsLevel="{Binding Source=rights, Path=EmployeeEndDate}">
            <my:Properties>
              <my:Property my:Name="Required" my:Value="{Binding Source=schema, Path=EmployeeEndDate.Required}"/>
              <my:Property my:Name="Value" my:Value="{Binding Source=object, Path=EmployeeEndDate, Mode=TwoWay}"/>
            </my:Properties>
          </my:Control>

in the MPR of right for View i remove the EmployeeEndDate attribut but when i create a user i see the EmployeeEndDate attribut 

Any idea

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:00 AM
  • Why don't you just remove the whole EmployeeEndDate control tag from your RCDC if you don't need it?

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:09 AM
  • I want only a specific request (SET) are able to view the attribut in Creation Form. 

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:43 AM
  • Hello,

Right level doesn't work for user creation, because new user doesn't exist until you submit your request. By design, it's not possible to do that

Sylvain

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 11:28 AM
  • The conclusion is that is no way to hide attribut in dependency with the requestor right set !!!
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 11:32 AM