none
Your timesheet is open you can send updates or turn it on project server 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When the users try to send their timesheet and then turn final timesheet, this message appear 

your timesheet is open you can send updates or turn it on project server 2013

and the timesheet manager or project manager did not receiving the timesheet.

Appreciate your help

Monday, December 28, 2015 6:40 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I have seen the same (with CU Oct 2015), seems to be solved with CU Dec 2015.

I was able to reproduce with at least one of the following steps:

• a task with closed-for update was included in timesheet
    • timesheet was saved before sent

Without applying CU, affected users had been able to submit timesheets successfully, after re-entering just one value (e.g. remainig work, or actual work) and submitting without saving before.

Does that also work in your case?
    Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Monday, December 28, 2015 7:14 AM

All replies

• Hello,

When the users try to send their timesheet and then turn final timesheet, this message appear 

your timesheet is open you can send updates or turn it on project server 2013

and the timesheet manager or project manager did not receiving the timesheet.

Appreciate your help

Sunday, December 27, 2015 2:40 PM
  • Hi,

I have seen the same (with CU Oct 2015), seems to be solved with CU Dec 2015.

I was able to reproduce with at least one of the following steps:

• a task with closed-for update was included in timesheet
    • timesheet was saved before sent

Without applying CU, affected users had been able to submit timesheets successfully, after re-entering just one value (e.g. remainig work, or actual work) and submitting without saving before.

Does that also work in your case?
    Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Monday, December 28, 2015 7:14 AM