Windows 7 touch panning does not work RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, I have recently installed windows 7 onto my HP touchsmart TX2, most features apear to work fine, however the touch panning (kinetic scrolling) feature does not appear to be enabled. this is one of the features I was most looking forward to. If i go into the pen and touch menu, only get the "pen options" , "flicks", "handwriting" and "touch" sections at the top of the window, when looking at screeshots and videos of people using touch panning there is clearly a fifth "panning" options section. is an aditional patch or install needed to enable this feature? ultimately, without this feature, I don't find the touch capabilities are any better than when I was running vista. Thank you for your help, sjjeeves
    Thursday, June 4, 2009 10:04 PM

Answers

All replies

• There is going to be ongoing beta testing for touch systems. You can try the connect.microsoft.com site for access to it. You might also be interested in the recently released touch pack.

Introducing the Microsoft Touch Pack for Windows 7.url:
    Rating posts helps other users
    Mark L. Ferguson MS-MVP
    Friday, June 5, 2009 1:19 PM
  • I am having the same issue as sjjeeves, no panning tab under touch ad pen properties  There were no fixed in the windows touch blog or connect microsoft.  Please advise.
    Monday, February 21, 2011 12:14 PM