none
why cant i uninstall an update? todays update is making my computer act unruly. i hate that. if its not important dont say it is RRS feed

• Question

• be truthful to the public. I have been reading a lot about people ditching windows and going to Linux. I wonder why. wow I used to love and trust windows. now I don't know anymore. you all have become something other than wonderful like I used to think. too bad. maybe I should learn Linux too. windows is probably a habit lots of people will learn to break. scary. Be honest about your updates. ty.
    Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:26 PM

All replies

• You may uninstall updates from Programs and Features under installed update but , we should see which update causing problem and solve it. Automatic update cause some issues for some users but it is important. Not updating Windows is a lot more harmful that having update breaking the system.

Although Windows Updates are being tested and they are reliable but there are some scenario which they cause problem due to third-party applications and we could investigate and resolve it. The best way is to report it through Feedback App.

Thursday, September 1, 2016 4:55 PM