How to license the Appv Ultraedit 21.0 application RRS feed

• Question

• We have procured licenses for Ultraedit. How can we apply those licenses while sequencing the application.
    • Moved by Aaron.ParkerModerator Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:52 PM Please don't post questions to the App-V Recipe forum. This forum is for completed recipes only
    Wednesday, April 9, 2014 6:18 PM

Answers

• Please refer to my recipe here.

In order for the licencing to work correctly, you will need to download the latest Corporate version of UltraEdit from the IDM Secure website.  Contact IDM and they will provide you with a login and password to download their Corporate Version which works with App-V.

Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:26 AM

All replies

• How is Ultraedit licensed (i.e. does it use activation? what is that activation based on? - hardware, Windows installation etc.)?

What have you tried so far, or have you not tried sequencing Ultraedit and applying the license?

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:53 PM
  • Please refer to my recipe here.

In order for the licencing to work correctly, you will need to download the latest Corporate version of UltraEdit from the IDM Secure website.  Contact IDM and they will provide you with a login and password to download their Corporate Version which works with App-V.

Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:26 AM