none
The display of the task is not ok RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello,

    As I have a french version, I'll try to translate accurately.

    In the "Team Planning" view, the end of the tasks appears roughly beyond its normal limit when I put it 100% as shown in red in the picture below :

    If I choose a task, and make the advance less than 100% (50% for example), the limit returns to normal shape. See the picture below, in red :

    And now, if I make this task 100% accomplished, the shape stays normal. (only tow pictures allowed) :

    And now, if I close the file and open it, I'll find the shape back to its abnormal state as in the very first picture.


    How can I correct this errors?

    As additional information, all the abnormal-appearing tasks are well timed, and no time crossing is done.

    Thank you a lot for your help!


    • Edited by Льиес Friday, August 23, 2013 9:35 AM
    Friday, August 23, 2013 9:32 AM

Answers

  • For folks following along:

    I did receive the file and could see what Lyes was reporting.  However, I could not reproduce what he saw in a new file.  We tried logging on as a different user with no effect.  None of his colleagues saw the issues in files they created, but could see the issue with files Lyes had created.

    No resolution to date.

    • Marked as answer by Льиес Monday, September 9, 2013 6:37 PM
    Sunday, September 8, 2013 1:54 PM
    Moderator

All replies

  • Hello,

    Are you using Project 2013? There were some reports of exactly what you show using Project 2013.  The users have reported installing the June 2013 Cumulative Update fixed the issue.

    See:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817338/en-us

    for the update.

    Tuesday, August 27, 2013 2:12 PM
    Moderator
  • Hi,

    Thank you for the answer.

    I'm using Project 2010.

    I've looked for the same fix for the 2010 version. Nothing.

    I guess that there is no other issue than hoping MS to make a fix-update.

    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:39 AM
  • Do you have SP-2 installed to Project 2010?
    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:26 PM
    Moderator
  • Yes. It's been recently installed.

    But the project had been done with SP1.

    Nonetheless, the problem remains.

    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 9:07 PM
  • Tuesday, September 3, 2013 9:08 PM
  • Thanks.  I can't reproduce this in Project 2010.  Can you give us more details?  Are these manually or automatically scheduled tasks?  Does this occur on all files or only specific ones?
    Wednesday, September 4, 2013 2:04 PM
    Moderator
  • Hi,

    Thanks for answering.

    It's quite a strange problem, I agree. None of my colleagues experienced it.

    But when I give them my files, they reproduce the same behavior.

    Is there any means to transfer you the file confidentially? There are some emails attached.

    Thursday, September 5, 2013 9:32 AM
  • If you'd care to, zip the file and send #####.  I'll take a look.

    Thursday, September 5, 2013 12:01 PM
    Moderator
  • Sent!
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 12:37 PM
  • For folks following along:

    I did receive the file and could see what Lyes was reporting.  However, I could not reproduce what he saw in a new file.  We tried logging on as a different user with no effect.  None of his colleagues saw the issues in files they created, but could see the issue with files Lyes had created.

    No resolution to date.

    • Marked as answer by Льиес Monday, September 9, 2013 6:37 PM
    Sunday, September 8, 2013 1:54 PM
    Moderator