Deployment of APP-V 4.6 RRS feed

• Question

• I have deploy app v 4.6 on server and i want to monitor app v in scom 2007 r2 so any body can tell me the customization of app v 4.5 mp so i can monitor the app v 4.6 server.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 7:19 AM

Answers

• What specifically are you looking for? The Management Server is still 4.5 (there are no 4.6 server components)

I presume you have downloaded the management pack? Microsoft Application Virtualization Management Pack for Systems Center Operations Manager 2007

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by znack Monday, July 16, 2012 9:12 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Friday, November 16, 2012 11:03 PM
    Wednesday, June 6, 2012 7:49 AM

All replies

• What specifically are you looking for? The Management Server is still 4.5 (there are no 4.6 server components)

I presume you have downloaded the management pack? Microsoft Application Virtualization Management Pack for Systems Center Operations Manager 2007

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by znack Monday, July 16, 2012 9:12 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Friday, November 16, 2012 11:03 PM
    Wednesday, June 6, 2012 7:49 AM
  • I want to customize the appv 4.5 management pack for appv 4.6

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:02 AM
  • As I said previously - there is no App-V 4.6 Management Server, it is still 4.5. The latest version of the Management Server is 4.5.3.20031. You can see the complete list of App-V versions here: http://blog.stealthpuppy.com/virtualisation/app-v-faq-5-what-are-the-current-versions-of-app-v/

Is the SCOM Management Pack for App-V 4.5 not working with 4.5.3.20031?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 10:21 AM