f RRS feed

• Question

• In FPSP2010 Administrator Console for a FPSP201 installation including Hotfix Rollup1 (fixes select target bug), when I do "Select Scan Targets...", I get a pop-up Warning: "The following URLs are invalid. Do you want to remove them?, followed by a very long listing of teamsites and subsites. Problem is the pop-up does not have a scrollbar, so the bottom of the pop-up, probably containing Yes/No/Cancel buttons, is impossible to make visible. Thus, the pop-up cannot be closed. Thus, the FPSP Administrator Console cannot be closed. I must use Task Manager - Applications - End Task to end the FPSP. Is there a bugfix planned for this?

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:41 PM

All replies

•  

Hi,

Thank you for the post.

Please update to the latest rollup 2 for FPSP 2011. I did get such a pop-up warning, did this error occur once you have clicked the Select Scan Targets button?

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT

Friday, February 17, 2012 2:28 AM
  • Rollup2 deployed. FSFP Version is now 11.2.0413.0. I click the Select Scan Targets.. button, I get the "wait while populating..." messagebox and after 40 seconds, the Warning pop-up shows the invalid urls list. The list is so long that the bottom is unreachable outside the screen. The urls all refer to a specific teamsite with at least 200 subsites for different products. Yes, with Rollup2 I still have this problem. Please ask the dev-team to exchange this modal dialog to something else. Thanks.
    Friday, February 17, 2012 10:07 AM