none
SCOM Web Console keeps initializing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to install and configure the SCOM web Console, I've followed all the steps on the official documentation, but it's not working, when I try to logon seems I can sign-in but the console keeps initilizing, after a while the error is below is showed:

Please provide the following information to the support engineer if you have to contact Microsoft Help and Support :

System.TimeoutException: [HttpRequestTimedOutWithoutDetail]
    Arguments: [Hided adress]
    Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.50901.00&File=System.ServiceModel.dll&Key=HttpRequestTimedOutWithoutDetail ---> System.Net.WebException ---> System.Net.WebException
       em System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.InternalEndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       em System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClassa.<EndGetResponse>b__9(Object sendState)
       em System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<BeginOnUI>b__0(Object sendState)
       --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
       em System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.BeginOnUI(SendOrPostCallback beginMethod, Object state)
       em System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       em System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelAsyncRequest.CompleteGetResponse(IAsyncResult result)
       --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
       em System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
       em System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
       em System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.ChannelBase`1.EndInvoke(String methodName, Object[] args, IAsyncResult result)
       em Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.Proxy.ServiceReference.DataAccessServiceClient.DataAccessServiceClientChannel.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
       em Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.Proxy.ServiceReference.DataAccessServiceClient.Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.Proxy.ServiceReference.IDataAccessService.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
       em Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Presentation.DataAccess.Proxy.ServiceReference.DataAccessServiceClient.OnEndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
       em System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.OnAsyncCallCompleted(IAsyncResult result)

I've already tried a lot of things to put console working, tryed to reinstall, reconfigure Silverlight on client, increase timeout in SCOM Web Console bindings, change permissions on folder, change IIS Application Pool permissions.

Wilson Teixeira ALM Consultant

Monday, October 17, 2016 7:54 PM

Answers