none
trouble when i install windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit

Question

• would greatly appreciate it if you can spend 5 minutes to answer my question.

I recently download Windows 8.1 enterprise 64 bits , and I also downloaded an .iso file of it. After i went  to install it onto my labtop.

After formatting my USB , I stuck it in and booted off it.

However, after it said that Setup is starting and me agreeing to the license terms, it said that

Windows cannot install required files error 0x80070570
    The file may be corrupt or missing.. Make sure all files required for installation are available and restart installation.

I have no idea what this means. I, for any reason did not

So I would greatly appreciate it if one computer whiz out there can spend some time answering my question.

Sunday, February 14, 2016 8:44 AM

All replies

• Have you tried downloading it again?  The message is it cannot instal because the file may be missing or corrupt?  Where did you get the image?  Do you have a license for Enterprise?

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Friday, March 4, 2016 2:05 AM
    Sunday, February 14, 2016 3:03 PM
  • How are you using Enterprise? It should only be available if you have an enterprise agreement.

Logs are very important. https://keithga.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/video-mdt-2013-log-files-basics-bdd-log-and-smsts-log/ Mention any customizations you have made.

Sunday, February 14, 2016 10:42 PM
  • No I didnot try to download it agian,u think this image correpted ,and this Windows is free for 90day , it's from site Microsoft
    Sunday, February 14, 2016 11:30 PM
  • Ah Enterprise Eval. As others have said try the download again.

Logs are very important. https://keithga.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/video-mdt-2013-log-files-basics-bdd-log-and-smsts-log/ Mention any customizations you have made.

Sunday, February 14, 2016 11:32 PM