MSN browser.com RRS feed

• Question

• hi
    i have installed 7 from XP

I had MSN on my 'Windowes XP for yrs. Now I can't find it. How can I reinstall it? I was able to get on it for a few mins. last night, then I went to answer mail. This morning I 'tryed' to get on MSN, now I can't...also its not in or on my program list? What does that mean? Yes, I am computer dumb, but not that Computer dumb, I know my way around, but this problem has me 'stumped'. Thanks,

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:52 AM

Answers

• MSN Browser was removed from Windows Vista and above MSN is got replaced by Windows Live products. You can find links to download and install Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live  mail click on start menu in search box type
    WINDOWS Essentials it takes to the downloading page, follow the instructions.

Good luck
    NIKHIL
    • Marked as answer by jenix3 Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:26 PM
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:56 AM
  • You are welcome

you can use HOT Mail, XBOX 360 and windows live ids...

Nikhil
    • Marked as answer by jenix3 Monday, November 16, 2009 9:53 AM
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 1:19 PM

All replies

• MSN Browser was removed from Windows Vista and above MSN is got replaced by Windows Live products. You can find links to download and install Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live  mail click on start menu in search box type
    WINDOWS Essentials it takes to the downloading page, follow the instructions.

Good luck
    NIKHIL
    • Marked as answer by jenix3 Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:26 PM
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:56 AM
  • Hello

Thank you Nikhil

now i am installing windows live essentials, i have other question too can i use MSN id to log in windows live mail service and messenger also

thanks again,
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:29 PM
  • You are welcome

you can use HOT Mail, XBOX 360 and windows live ids...

Nikhil
    • Marked as answer by jenix3 Monday, November 16, 2009 9:53 AM
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 1:19 PM
  • thanks a lot now  i am happy with windows live mail

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 3:29 PM