OWA integration not working properly RRS feed

• Question

• I´m working on a migration from Lync 2013 to SFB 2015, everything is working fine but OWA integration.

I followed all the steps for the integration and it seems to be fine, but when I check the service it is working but only to users that were created after the integration all the users that was on my AD prior this migration can't connect to skype via OWA.

I´ve searching all around and tried many solutions, even changing users properties on AD but that's not working, but if I clone an older user the new user can access to Skype via OWA so I can say it's not a profile problem but an AD problem, maybe this isn't syncrhonizing with Exchange/SFB

Any suggestion? 

Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:14 PM

All replies

• Hi AlxRd ,

Now ,this issue was related to skype IM in the OWA?

Did you update your SFB server and exchange server to the latest version.

run the get-Mailbox <alias> -EmailAddresses ,if it is include the sip address.

Please step by step to follow this blog and trouble the integrate issue(Lync 2013 is same as the SFB 2015 server ,you could refer to it ).

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/jenstr/2012/10/31/troubleshooting-tips-for-exchange-2013-owa-im-integration-to-lync-2013/

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, July 20, 2018 5:22 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 23, 2018 7:12 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Sunday, August 5, 2018 9:23 AM