none
Want to see ALL issues and risks, not just mine. Is this possible? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm relatively new to Project Online, but I have four projects in it with associated risks and issues.  It looks like I can only see risks and issues that are assigned to me, which is fine for now, but as these projects get further down the line (or as I add more projects), I'm going to want to assign issues and risks to other people and as head of our nascent PMO, I'm still going to want to see ALL of the issues and risks from Project Online (I am trying to manage the portfolio, after all).   Is there a setting somewhere I missed that would allow this, or am I stuck with just being able to see my own?

Friday, December 12, 2014 12:29 AM

Answers

• Hi Cuttyson--

If you do need to consolidate risks and issues among a portfolio then you'd fall into report's creation with odata technology.

Paul's (a fellow MVP) has posted a while ago a tremendous report pack which can be applied to Project Online with specific reports for risks and issues.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Friday, December 12, 2014 3:45 AM

All replies

• Hi Cuttyson--

If you do need to consolidate risks and issues among a portfolio then you'd fall into report's creation with odata technology.

Paul's (a fellow MVP) has posted a while ago a tremendous report pack which can be applied to Project Online with specific reports for risks and issues.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Friday, December 12, 2014 3:45 AM
  • Thanks for the information, Guillaume.  I'll give Paul's pack a look.
    Friday, December 12, 2014 4:40 PM