HtmlDlgSafeHelperClass RRS feed

• Question

• Is it safe to disable this add-on?
    Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:42 PM

Answers

• Hi GeorgeCZP

According to my research, the HtmlDlgSafeHelper is a dialog helper that allows users to use system fonts, color dialogue boxes, and block formats. This was introduced along with Internet Explorer 6.

So It is not necessary to disable it. According to my test, it will be safe if you still to want to disable it.

Here is a link for your reference.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms535238%28v=vs.85%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Best regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by GeorgeCZP Thursday, February 18, 2016 10:06 PM
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 10:01 AM

All replies

• Hi GeorgeCZP

According to my research, the HtmlDlgSafeHelper is a dialog helper that allows users to use system fonts, color dialogue boxes, and block formats. This was introduced along with Internet Explorer 6.

So It is not necessary to disable it. According to my test, it will be safe if you still to want to disable it.

Here is a link for your reference.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms535238%28v=vs.85%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Best regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by GeorgeCZP Thursday, February 18, 2016 10:06 PM
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 10:01 AM
  • Hi Rick_Li,

Thanks very much for your speedy and helpful reply.  I appreciate the information and will now be able to scratch this question off my "worry" list!

Thursday, February 18, 2016 10:11 PM