none
Assignment Details (PWA 2007) for an Activity : Timescale ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I don't remember how to display timephased Work (instead of Percent Complete) in the Assignment Details page of an Activity in 2007.

Thanks

Saturday, March 10, 2012 1:25 PM

Answers

• Hi,

so I assumed correct. In the meantime, I had a chance to test on my system. I can confirm, that it is not possible with my patch level (someting from 2011). I only found that ist was enabled back in June 1009 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971502/en-us).

But I was not able to find a description that it was agian disabled, but seems that it happened.

The only work around I can think of at the moment, is using Timesheets and import them in My Tasks?

Sorry!
    Barbara

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:59 PM
    Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:52 PM

All replies

• Hi,

what are you looking for? Staus Update for an activity? Ressource assignment?

I have currently no system available to search foer an Assigment Details page. For Staus Upüdates, I am not sure what is the current status? Until SP2, you could enter timephased data on activities. After applying this patch, only percent complete was possible. This was reverted back with CU June 2009. But to be honest, I have not idea what happened to that now.

I will check on my system a bit later. But perhaps you could let me know in the meantime, what exactly you are looking for?

Barbara

Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:50 PM
  • Hi Barbara,

I was testing Activities in PWA 2007.

I expected to enter Actual Work on a day by day basis in the My Tasks window, or in the Assignment Details windows (when we click on the activity name's link).

But it seems that we are limited to the % complete, except if we use the timesheet and then we import the data in My Tasks. Not really friendly :(

Thanks

Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:22 PM
  • Hi,

so I assumed correct. In the meantime, I had a chance to test on my system. I can confirm, that it is not possible with my patch level (someting from 2011). I only found that ist was enabled back in June 1009 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971502/en-us).

But I was not able to find a description that it was agian disabled, but seems that it happened.

The only work around I can think of at the moment, is using Timesheets and import them in My Tasks?

Sorry!
    Barbara

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:59 PM
    Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:52 PM