Synchronize calendar across multiple domain RRS feed

• Question

• Please can someone guide me through , we have 2 different domains no trust and no relationship what so ever , its actually 2 different compaines , i want to do a calendar sharing between them , both are using exchange 2013 .

Is it possible to have live sync or i should say live updates on the calender .

Thanks

Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:01 PM

All replies

• What do you mean by "calendar sharing"?  Free-busy?

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj657473(v=exchg.150).aspx

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Friday, June 30, 2017 4:32 AM
  • Hi Juan,

Use the Add-AvailabilityAddressSpace cmdlet to create availability address space objects that are used to share free/busy data across Exchange organizations.

Below is Syntax 

Add-AvailabilityAddressSpace -AccessMethod <PerUserFB | OrgWideFB | PublicFolder | InternalProxy | OrgWideFBBasic> -ForestName <String> [-Confirm [<SwitchParameter>]] [-Credentials <PSCredential>] [-DomainController <Fqdn>] [-ProxyUrl <Uri>] [-TargetAutodiscoverEpr <Uri>] [-UseServiceAccount <$true | $false>] [-WhatIf [<SwitchParameter>]]

For more information check out and make appropriate modification per your environmental requirements :

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb124122(v=exchg.160).aspx

Aditya Mediratta

Monday, July 3, 2017 11:38 AM
  • Thanks for the reply , yes thats correct free/ busy information with time , subject and location
    Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:22 AM
  • do i need to configure federated trust between the 2 companies first ?
    Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:24 AM
  • Yes, that is required and you can configure what information you want to shared in between two domains.

Mihir Nayak If a post is helpful, please take a second to vote

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:12 AM
  • Thanks for the reply , so i should configure federated trust on the exchange ?

Thanks

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 4:35 PM