Where is the advertised Microsoft Band and Health app support? RRS feed

• Question

• The Microsoft Band is labeled as "Powered by Microsoft Health" all over the site. The Microsoft Health page has the image above, showing the band, the app, and HealthVault all in the same ecosystem.

I am a Band and Health user so I just signed up for HealthVault and there is no way I can find to connect Health (and thus Band) with HealthVault. 

Surely they didn't sell me this product under false pretenses. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Friday, November 14, 2014 4:20 PM

Answers

• The ability to sync your Microsoft Health/Band data to HealthVault is coming soon.

Thanks,

Kathy

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:44 AM

All replies

• The ability to sync your Microsoft Health/Band data to HealthVault is coming soon.

Thanks,

Kathy

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:44 AM
  • The current version of the Microsoft Band site pretty clearly implies that Health Vault support is included.  I don't see any indication that the support is "coming soon".  

Do a search for the following: 

+"Microsoft Band" +"Healthvault" +"coming soon" site:microsoft.com

The only pages that come up are pages like this one, where people are asking about the lack of support.  

Not cool.

Thursday, November 27, 2014 7:54 PM
  • Is there and estimated date of when the connector will be released?  

Is there a blog where the release will be announced?

Thursday, November 27, 2014 7:58 PM
  • Hello everyone.

We know how important it will be to integrate Band and HealthVault!  We're working hard to bring that functionality to you.  The best places to keep up with the pulse of HealthVault would be our Facebook and Twitter page/feed(s).

https://www.facebook.com/msftHealthVault
    https://twitter.com/HealthVault

These are where we post our latest updates, features, changes, etc...  If there's an updated timeframe, that's where you'll be first to find it. 

I hope this helps!

Josh W. 

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:56 PM