Installing Skype for Buisness Client on Azure RDS box RRS feed

• Question

• So i have a vm in azure running windows 10 and office 365 for users to log into and work remotely in, this is great but when they try to log into Skype for Business (Desktop Client) it gives an error saying its unable to find our dns records
    Monday, April 8, 2019 10:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, you have Office 365 environment, when you try to login SFB client in the VM, you will get DNS records error. 

For this issue, I want to confirm some questions with you:
    1. Did this issue occur in the physical PC?
    2. Which license did you assign to the user who have this problem?
    3. Did you add a customer domain? If you have added, did you create the DNS record for the domain? You could check this in the O365 admin center ->  Setup -> Domains 

In addition, I suggest you could try to use Fiddler to check the SFB login process. About how to use Fiddler please refer to the blog: Easy way to collect fiddler log. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Thursday, April 11, 2019 6:15 AM
    Tuesday, April 9, 2019 2:07 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, April 12, 2019 8:34 AM