HOW DO I GET PIX'S WITH TEXT INTO A WORD DOCUMENT? CUT AND PASTE NO WORK, DITTO SNIPPING TOOL RRS feed

• Question

• I CAN COPY TEXT ALL DAY. MINUS THE PIX.   CANNOT GET ALSO THE PIX.   I NEED THE PIX ALSO I HAVE MICROSOFT EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND OTHERS. 

I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE FORCED UPGRADE OF OUTLOOK  

WITH      SO      LITTLE   ADVANCE NOTICE    I AM VERY CLOSE TO   NEVER DEALING WITH ANY MICROSOFT PRODUCT EVER.

THIS EXTREMELY SHORT NOTICE MADE ME LOOK LIKE I IDIOT, LIKE I DID NOT EVEN KNOW MY OWN EMAIL ADDRESS.

I GOT PHONE CALLS FROM VENDORS WHILE I WAS OUT THURSDAY AND FRIDAY SAYING THE EMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE UNUSABLE.  FOR A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT.

11.  DOESN'T ANYONE AT MICROSOFT REALIZE THAT SOME OUTLOOK USERS MAKE CALLS IN PERSON DURING THE DAY?

12.  HOW ARE THEY GOING TO DEAL THIS WHEN THEY LEFT THE OFFICE BEFORE 10 AM, TOO EARLY TO FIND OUT MICROSOFT IS TURNING OFF OUTLOOK SAME DAY?

13.  DID SOMEONE HIRE PEOPLE TO MAKE THESE JUDGMENT CALLS, AND THEY ARE BEING PAID BY MICROSOFT’S COMPETITORS TO MAKE MICROSOFT LOOK REAL BAD?   

AT LEAST THAT WOULD BE A UNDERSTANDABLE REASON FOR THIS BEHAVIOR.  

IF THE MAKERS OF DECISIONS LIKE GIVING LESS THAN A DAY NOTICE BEFORE PREVENTING USE OF OUTLOOK ARE NOT PAID BY A COMPETITOR, THEY SHOULD ASK FOR IT THEY SURE EARNED THAT PAY.

I CANNOT AFFORD TO DEPEND ON A SUCH A BAD FOR BIZ, PROBLEM SUPPLIER, I AM STARTING TO LOOK FOR ALTERNATES TO ANY AND ALL MICROSOFT PRODUCTS.

IF YOU READ TO THIS POINT, PLEASE NOTE, YES ALL CAPS. NOT HAPPY, VERY NOT HAPPY,  BUT NO SWEAR WORDS WERE USED.

Mark J

TO TOP IT OFF I CANNOT EVEN WAIT FOR EMAIL NOTICE  OF A REPLY DO TO THE NO WARNING UPDATE TO UNUSABLE MAIL SERVICE OF HOTMAIL.COM       SO I WILL CHECK BACK TO THIS SITE BECAUSE I CANNOT GET EMAIL AND CANNOT PUT "MICROSOFT'S HOW TO FIX THIS" text and PIX in a word doc so I can fix this. 
    Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:28 AM

Answers

• The answer to get the pix to display when I copied using ctrl+A  and ctrl+C  and then ctrl+V to put in a word doc was to in word options, Under Advance, Under Cut, Copy, and Paste

then in the     "Insert/Paste Pictures as"   line     pick "Top and Bottom"  in the CBO.

it was a real pain finding this info. first in the document.  then finding it in the options list.  the last part was mainly due to so easy to over look. That was a user problem, user rushing to find the answer, so over looking this line. 

I don't know how to mark this post as answer.  Of pasting the pix to word. SO PLEASE MARK AS ANSWERED.

sorry about getting so upset on my post 10 hrs ago. My feelings haven't changed.  If unable to fire the person(s) that made the decision to not even give advance warning of a day. That is so bad for business and for Microsoft's reputation. Do what the military did, promote them to a position where they can have no effect on the company running or reputation.

Mark J

• Marked as answer by PuzzledByWord Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:25 AM
    Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:23 PM

All replies

• The answer to get the pix to display when I copied using ctrl+A  and ctrl+C  and then ctrl+V to put in a word doc was to in word options, Under Advance, Under Cut, Copy, and Paste

then in the     "Insert/Paste Pictures as"   line     pick "Top and Bottom"  in the CBO.

it was a real pain finding this info. first in the document.  then finding it in the options list.  the last part was mainly due to so easy to over look. That was a user problem, user rushing to find the answer, so over looking this line. 

I don't know how to mark this post as answer.  Of pasting the pix to word. SO PLEASE MARK AS ANSWERED.

sorry about getting so upset on my post 10 hrs ago. My feelings haven't changed.  If unable to fire the person(s) that made the decision to not even give advance warning of a day. That is so bad for business and for Microsoft's reputation. Do what the military did, promote them to a position where they can have no effect on the company running or reputation.

Mark J

• Marked as answer by PuzzledByWord Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:25 AM
    Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:23 PM
  • Hi PuzzledByWord,

From the description of the thread it looks like your issue is related with Word Application.

but this forum only handle the issue regarding word object model.

so for better response and better solution for your issue I move this thread to Word it pro discussions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 14, 2016 5:57 AM
  • at the time I posted MY answer on my posted question.

I was NOT able to "Mark as answer" at time I posted my answer to my problem. I did note that in my post. 

Now I can mark as answer I am very glad to do so. and I did as soon as I got notice.

Mark J.

p.s. a bit embarrassed on the fix.  only salve to my ego was the high paid IT support also over looked the fix.

But he did give me enough info to finally find the fix. how setting got changed from what was before no idea.

Mark J

Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:33 AM