"No add-ins currently available." when deploying add-in using Centralized Deployment RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to deploy an add-in with add-in commands on the desktop version of office 365, using the Centralized Deployment method. 

I followed the instructions for Centralized Deployment and the addin appears as "on" in the Office 365 admin center. I used both "Everyone" and "Specific User/Group", but when I open the Word application and go to Add-ins, under "Admin Managed" I see no addins , and the message "No add-ins currently available." The addin is'nt visible neither on Word 2016 Desktop (with subscription) nor Word Online. I have also tried deploying addins from office store using the same method (Centralized Deployment) but they also don't show up.

I have Word version 1708 (8431.2270), and I am using a developer subscription.

Do you have any suggestions to fix it or know why it is not working? Thank you.

Also, I noticed that I am getting a 403 Error when refreshing the Admin Managed tab (when calling https://euc-word-edit.officeapps.live.com/we/AddinServiceHandler.ashx) 

Thursday, July 5, 2018 12:23 PM

All replies

• I managed to deploy the addins (probably by enabling Exchange) that come from Office Store(using Centralized Deployment), but still my own addin does not show up. Any ideas why this happens?
    Monday, July 9, 2018 4:25 PM
  • There was a problem with my manifest
    Friday, July 13, 2018 2:15 PM