none
HL7- Generating ACKs Manually RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi All,

Could anybody pleaseeee tell me how to construct Multipart(i.e MSH,BODY,Zsegments) HL7 ACK message type for getting ACKs using the orchestration.

Normally we know how to construct HL7 multipart message types. 

But for ACKs for MSH,Body,Z segments what messages types I have to give in constucting multipart message for ACKs.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:41 AM

All replies

• Hi Raj,

First create new multipart message : Type Hl7_ADT_AXX

and the add New Message part and name Body and type as BTAHL7Schemas.ADT_AXX_XX_GLO_DEF

then add new message part  MSH and type as BTAHL7Schemas.MSH_XX_GLO_DEF

then add new message  part  Z segments and type as BTAHL7Schemas.Z_XX_GLO_DEF

Please you should have this schema in BTAHL7Schemas project build it and add reference to orchestration then you can use it

Thanks,

Rajesh

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:43 AM
  • Thanks for the reply Rajesh. But I want to construct message type for ACK. Could you please tell me how to construct message type for ACK?
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:12 AM
  • i have not understood your problem now.......

if you want any thing please send email to rajesh.madam@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Rajesh

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:34 AM
  • Rajesh,

Please look into the link.

http://blog.hl7-info.com/archive/2006/12/22/Generating_ACKs_from_BizTalk__Two_Approaches.aspx

In this discussed about the generating ACKs manually. So please tell me how can we do this in the orchestration for generating ACKs using Two way receive port, two way send port in the orchestration.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:39 AM
  • if you have any application related HL7 please send it so i can create orchestration and send you.......

or I will try to create application for you and send to you .............

Please send email to my emailid................

Thanks,

Rajesh

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:49 AM
  • Rajesh,

Please look into the link.

http://blog.hl7-info.com/archive/2006/12/22/Generating_ACKs_from_BizTalk__Two_Approaches.aspx

In this discussed about the generating ACKs manually. So please tell me how can we do this in the orchestration for generating ACKs using Two way receive port, two way send port in the orchestration.

In this blog post check Eric has created mutipart message for ADT A03 and ACK and then created a map to generate the ACK.

The MSH segment of ADT is mapped to the MSH segment of the ACK as shown below:

ADT               ACK

MSH.3           MSH.5

MSH.4           MSH.6

MSH.5           MSH.3

MSH.6           MSH.4

for MSH.10 he has used spiriting functiod to using C# function ReverseControlNumberto reverse the string. For other fields it is just one to one mapping.

For the ADT segment of ACK he has mapped MSH.10 of ADT to MSA.2

Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if My Reply Does, Regards, -Rohit
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:34 PM
  • Hi Rohith,

I have constucted 3part ACKmessage type as Bodysegments-- ACK_25_GLO_DEF, MSHSegment--System.Xml.XmlDocument, Zsegments--system.string

Constructed Map(one to one)  Also. Consrtucted messages using construct message shape. But the following errors are coming when deploying. I have cross checked every thing but errors are same

1)The required field "MSA.1_AcknowledgmentCode" has no incoming link, constant value, or default value.

2)use of unconstructed message 'ACKMsg'

Could you please tell me how resolve these errors

Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:15 AM
  • Hi Raj,

For issue use of unconstructed message 'ACKMsg' means u have not constructed a msg of 'ACKMsg'

you have construct shape in which you need map.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:25 AM
  • I have done that correctly. But I am getting why it is comingg??
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:08 AM
  • Hi All,

I have constucted 3part ACKmessage type as Bodysegments-- ACK_25_GLO_DEF, MSHSegment--System.Xml.XmlDocument, Zsegments--system.string

Is it anything wrong in constructing Multipart ACK message typee?????

Please tell me

Friday, June 24, 2011 7:20 AM
  • Hi Rohith,

Constructed Map(one to one)  Also. Consrtucted messages using construct message shape. But the following errors are coming when deploying. I have cross checked every thing but errors are same

1)The required field "MSA.1_AcknowledgmentCode" has no incoming link, constant value, or default value.

2)use of unconstructed message 'ACKMsg'

Could you please tell me how resolve these errors

As mentioned shown in the blog by Eric set the value of "MSA.1_AcknowledgmentCode" to AA while creating the map.

Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if My Reply Does, Regards, -Rohit
    Friday, June 24, 2011 8:44 AM
  • Ya I have added that. Its depoyed. But ACKs are not generating.

Is  anything wrong in constructing Multipart ACK message typee?????

Friday, June 24, 2011 9:44 AM
  • you cannot your email id .............................also

Let see you problem i will send sample example on saturday if u provide your emailid.........

only...........otherwise i.e your problem..............

if you we say something your telling i am right then why it is failing.............

Thanks,

Rajesh

Friday, June 24, 2011 12:38 PM
  • Rohith,

Could you please tell me to add AA which table value or how to add directly in the MSH schema

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:29 AM