none
Buttons Not Working In IE-10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Greetings of the day! We have created an ADF Page and integrated the page in SIEBEL. In the page we have tabs. One of the tab is 'Equipment Table'. It contains LOV. 1) ADD PRODUCT 2) APPLY TEMPLATE 3) CONFIGURE LINE 4) DELETE LINE.

When we select 'ADD PRODUCT' we get list of Products and we are selecting a Product.

Again in Products we have 2 types.

1 ) Configurable Product

2) Non-Configurable Product.

If it is a 'Configurable Product' it will be crossed red. Now we select the product and click on 'CONFIGURABLE LINE'. Once we click on 'Configurable Line' the page will travels to List of Line Items.

For Every Configurable Product we have some 'Mandatory Lines' which are already checked. If I un-check any of the mandatory Line the page is getting hanged and all the buttons are getting disabled.

I tried the same in other browsers like 'Mozilla' and 'Chrome' and everything is working fine.

So I am expecting its an issue with IE-10.

I tried to debug the issue with developer tools and noticed some of the script errors.

Script:5 : ACCESS DENIED.

Could some one please help on how to solve this issue and make my page work.

Thanks,

Prameela P

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 11:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For webpage development question, our help would be limited and we suggest you post your issue to html, css and scripting forum for web development because you might get more useful advices. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

MSDN Internet Explorer development Forum

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/home?category=iedevelopment

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 1:25 AM