"Call Me At" does not display the Work number in the dropdown RRS feed

• Question

• Others have posted this in the past, but none of the solutions are working for me - so pinging the community for ideas.

• Normalization rules are configured and nothing relevant is appearing in the "Invalid_AD.txt" file on the front end share.
    • For the affected clients, under Options - Phones, the client is displaying the correct E164 phone number for both Work and Mobile.  It is grayed out and can't be changed, so I assume it's coming from AD.
    • When joining a meeting, only the Mobile number is in the dropdown.

My understanding is that if the Work number is populated in this field, that it should appear in the dropdown.  I've deleted and recreated the profile for affected users but the issue persists.

Ideas?

Friday, January 6, 2017 4:37 PM

Answers

• Hi Phil,

Welcome to our forum.

Please check user’s line uri in Skype for business control pane. If line uri is same with work number, the work number will not be shown in the drop down , because SFB do the reverse number look up and since it belongs to SIP uri, it treat it as sip uri.

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    • Edited by jim-xu Monday, January 9, 2017 9:58 AM
    • Marked as answer by GrandmasterPhil Monday, January 9, 2017 5:21 PM
    Monday, January 9, 2017 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Phil,

Welcome to our forum.

Please check user’s line uri in Skype for business control pane. If line uri is same with work number, the work number will not be shown in the drop down , because SFB do the reverse number look up and since it belongs to SIP uri, it treat it as sip uri.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    • Edited by jim-xu Monday, January 9, 2017 9:58 AM
    • Marked as answer by GrandmasterPhil Monday, January 9, 2017 5:21 PM
    Monday, January 9, 2017 9:54 AM
  • Hi Phil,

Welcome to our forum.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu

Oh, good call, Jim.   Thanks for that bit of info - that's exactly my issue.  I wish that were not the behavior, as I'd really like to ring my work phone automatically.  An inconvenience for our users, to be sure.

Monday, January 9, 2017 5:21 PM
  • Hi GrandmasterPhil,

Thanks for your back and you could submit a feedback to Skype for business from the following link:

https://www.skypefeedback.com/

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:46 AM