Windows 7 will not allow me to log onto my laptop RRS feed

• Question

• I upgraded from a 32 bit Vista to the 64 bit Win 7. Everything was working fine untill yesterday when it started saying that the product key that came with the program that i bought was no longer valid. It was after this that Win7 stopped me from logging onto my laptop. I have not been able to access my computer from that point on. Can you please help me fix this problem?
    Friday, September 3, 2010 1:55 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Regarding your issue, I suggest you go to the TechNet Windows 7 Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Windows 7) forum to ask more help.

Regards,

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Friday, September 10, 2010 8:54 AM
    Monday, September 6, 2010 9:24 AM

All replies

• Is your Windows no longer genuine? Or what is no longer valid?

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
    Friday, September 3, 2010 10:01 PM
  • Hi,

Regarding your issue, I suggest you go to the TechNet Windows 7 Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Windows 7) forum to ask more help.

Regards,

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Friday, September 10, 2010 8:54 AM
    Monday, September 6, 2010 9:24 AM