Move Quick Steps to a new computer RRS feed

• Question

• I've created some quick steps in Outlook and have used them for quite a long time. Now I have a new laptop with Outlook 2016. How can I move or copy the quick steps from the old machine to my new computer? Or is it even possible?
    Sunday, February 4, 2018 4:53 AM

Answers

• Please follow the instructions in this article:

https://www.msoutlook.info/question/backup-and-restore-quick-steps

Imran

Sunday, February 4, 2018 5:52 AM
  • Hi Greg,

Have you checked if the above reply provided by Imran was helpful? If yes, please remember to mark the useful post as answer to close thread so that others who might have a similar question can more easily search for the answer. 

If you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Greg987 Tuesday, February 6, 2018 1:55 PM
    Monday, February 5, 2018 9:56 AM

All replies

• Please follow the instructions in this article:

https://www.msoutlook.info/question/backup-and-restore-quick-steps

Imran

Sunday, February 4, 2018 5:52 AM
  • Hi Greg,

Have you checked if the above reply provided by Imran was helpful? If yes, please remember to mark the useful post as answer to close thread so that others who might have a similar question can more easily search for the answer. 

If you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Greg987 Tuesday, February 6, 2018 1:55 PM
    Monday, February 5, 2018 9:56 AM