Missing Button "Archive" Outlook 2019 MacBook RRS feed

• Question

• I do not have the Archive button on my MacBook in Outlook 2019. Mail Exchange.

P.S. The problem is resolved. Exchange 2016 is required, but with us below.

• Moved by Perry-Pan Thursday, September 5, 2019 2:36 AM
    • Edited by SergeyKa_FYM Thursday, September 5, 2019 5:45 AM
    Wednesday, September 4, 2019 11:18 AM

Answers

• Hi SergeyKa_FYM,

Do you mean following “Archive” option is missing?

When you right click an email in inbox, do you have Archive button?

What’s the detailed version of Outlook for Mac? Please first install available updates.

Besides, the "Archive" button appears next to the "Delete" button unless your "Inbox" is highlighted, or you have selected messages inside the "Inbox". Please check whether this is the case of you.

What’s your account? Exchange server or outlook.com? According to my research, you can archive messages in any of the email accounts that you've connected to Outlook for Mac. These include Exchange (version 2016 and later), Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, iCloud, Google, and Yahoo.

If none of this is your case, please create a new profile.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, September 6, 2019 9:43 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:24 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by SergeyKa_FYM Monday, September 16, 2019 8:09 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 2:35 AM

All replies

• Hi SergeyKa_FYM,

Do you mean following “Archive” option is missing?

When you right click an email in inbox, do you have Archive button?

What’s the detailed version of Outlook for Mac? Please first install available updates.

Besides, the "Archive" button appears next to the "Delete" button unless your "Inbox" is highlighted, or you have selected messages inside the "Inbox". Please check whether this is the case of you.

What’s your account? Exchange server or outlook.com? According to my research, you can archive messages in any of the email accounts that you've connected to Outlook for Mac. These include Exchange (version 2016 and later), Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, iCloud, Google, and Yahoo.

If none of this is your case, please create a new profile.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, September 6, 2019 9:43 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:24 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by SergeyKa_FYM Monday, September 16, 2019 8:09 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 2:35 AM
  • Hi SergeyKa_FYM,

Any updates with this issue? I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue.

If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Monday, September 9, 2019 8:46 AM