none
The software could not be found on any servers at this time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

This is my first experience with CM 2012 and I have run into another issue that I can not figure out on my own. I have created and deployed multiple TS's on my own via PXE and via Client Required/Available. I work for a school system in Alabama. We are currently migrating from a Open Directory Domain structure to AD. That being said, we have many XP machines that are on our old domain. I have figured out how to get the Client to deploy to them and contact back to CM. I have created a task sequence to capture the users profile and then restore it at the end. I am trying to push this out via the client so that we do not have to go around to each machine and copy the user profile and then PXE and then copy the profile back. When I deploy the TS through software center and click install I get an error. It is pasted below.I have verified that all my software is distributed to my DP. I have successfully PXE booted this task sequence and it finished (of course it didn't do any with USMT b/c it was not in the Windows environment). Any Ideas? I will insert a picture of my TS below.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:22 PM

All replies