none
New Experience View disappears for Issue Tracker list

Question

• Hello

In my SharePoint Online website 'Issue Tracker' list, I used to see the 'New Experience' view of the list, however this has now switched to the classic view and I can no longer see the option to create a new Flow. 

I have followed the instructions in this artical but have been unsuccessful in bringing back the New Experience view of the list.

I have also checked in the SharePoint Admin Centre that the New Experience option is ticked and it is.

I need to create a new Flow for the Issue Tracker list asap. 

Thank you for any assistance.

Yoshi

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 1:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please try the following steps to switch the New Experience view:

1. Delete Browsing History in IE.

2. Reopen your IE and access the issue tracking list.

I have created an Issue Tracking list based on the “Issue Tracking” template, no “List experience” section is in Advanced Settings. Which template is your issue tracking list based?

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, February 16, 2017 6:59 AM
  • Thanks for the quick reply Dean. I'm not sure what you mean by "List Experience" as I certainly haven't used that term to describe my issue.

Previously, I would log into my SharePoint Online site > Site Contents > Issue Tracker list. This would open the list in the SharePoint Online New Experience view. At the top of the list, I would see "Flow" and could then create a new Flow for the Issue Tracker list that was created using the Issue Tracker template.

This Flow option inside the Issue Tracker list is no longer visible and so is the New Experience.

Thank you.

Yoshi

Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:58 PM
  • Hi,

If your Issue Tracker list supports new experience, you can access List Settings > Advanced Settings > check “New experience” option for List experience.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, March 13, 2017 12:42 AM