Unable to modify the very top of an Office 365 SharePoint Online site RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

I am currently using Office 365 (E1 Plan), which contains SharePoint Online 2010.

At the moment I am trying to add a company logo to the top right hand corner of the site - here is a screenshot of the section that I am trying to modify:

When I am looking at the site through a web browser, and I then click on Site Actions > Edit Page - I am unable to modify the very top section. Similarly when I click on Site Actions > Edit in SharePoint Designer 2010 I find that the very top section is "grey out".

In fact when I am using SharePoint Designer 2010 I am not able to modify the very top of the screen in either the design or code views (when I look at the code view - the code at the very top, and very bottom of the page is highlighted yellow and cannot be deleted or modified).

If anybody has any advice on how I can modify the very top of the site - my aim at the moment is to put a company logo in place of the standard sites "S" - it will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Davo

Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:53 AM

Answers

• Hi Dav069,

I'm not sure the Office 365 allow people to change the icon of the Site, you’d better ask the question on Office 365 forum . May be you have not the right of the permission of the site.

If you have the enough permission , you can change the site logo like the following screenshot.

Thanks,

Jack

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:23 AM