Problems with opening edge RRS feed

• Question

• When I open MS Edge it opens and shows the bar to type in a search but that is all. No news, etc.
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 10:45 PM

Answers

• Well check the settings, click the three dots ... near top right. Choose settings. What does Open with and Open new tab with show? Set Open with to Start page and Open new tab with to Top sites and suggested contents. Is that it? Do you get a Show my news feed at the bottom? If so click that as well.
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 11:23 PM
  • Hi Thomas,

I suspect the news you mentioned should be the MSN website?

If yes, then we could do the following to change the Behavior:

click the three dots ... near top right. Choose settings.(As suggested by Mr.Happy), then check the image:

If any further questions, please feel free to post back.

For more information, please see:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 19, 2016 7:12 AM

All replies

• Well check the settings, click the three dots ... near top right. Choose settings. What does Open with and Open new tab with show? Set Open with to Start page and Open new tab with to Top sites and suggested contents. Is that it? Do you get a Show my news feed at the bottom? If so click that as well.
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 11:23 PM
  • Hi Thomas,

I suspect the news you mentioned should be the MSN website?

If yes, then we could do the following to change the Behavior:

click the three dots ... near top right. Choose settings.(As suggested by Mr.Happy), then check the image:

If any further questions, please feel free to post back.

For more information, please see:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 19, 2016 7:12 AM