crahsed dell computer windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• can't get my computer to boot up into windows 7.  i need someones help fast.  computer started to run real slow and now i start my computer try to get into safe mode, safe mode with command prompt, and safe mode with networking.  it will run all the things it has loaded stops and then throws it back to the dell logo everytime what to do hellpppp
    Monday, December 27, 2010 3:23 AM

Answers

• I guess more information is needed since I am bit confused. Did any of safe mode varieties work? Or as far as I understood from your post, the computer reboot after running in safe mode? Was there any error message popping up?

By the way, have you tried 'Last Known Good Configuration' in the boot menu?

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, January 4, 2011 6:31 AM
    Monday, December 27, 2010 9:13 AM

All replies

• Did you make recovery disks for the computer? If you get into the recovery screen (safe mode options) is there a repair computer option? You can't get into safe mode?
    Monday, December 27, 2010 4:34 AM
  • I guess more information is needed since I am bit confused. Did any of safe mode varieties work? Or as far as I understood from your post, the computer reboot after running in safe mode? Was there any error message popping up?

By the way, have you tried 'Last Known Good Configuration' in the boot menu?

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, January 4, 2011 6:31 AM
    Monday, December 27, 2010 9:13 AM