none
Microsoft Project Standard 2013 License Key RRS feed

• Question

• I have three copies of Microsoft Project Standard 2013. I have three machines with the program installed. I have all the keys on their respective key cards. When the program was installed, no one noted which machine had which key.

I need to move the license from one machine to a new machine. I don't know which key to use. How do I find which (known, valid, and activated) key is on which machine so I can do the transfer? All machines work and are in my possession. When done, I will be using all three machines simultaneously, so I have to deactivate the installation on one machine to use it on the new one.

Thanks in advance,

Temp

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 9:28 AM

All replies

• You could try this technique: https://support.office.com/en-nz/article/How-to-find-your-Office-2013-product-key-after-installation-026bc81b-6b2f-4052-b433-f41e6cc31c5a

Cheers,

Prasanna Adavi, Project MVP

Blog:   Podcast:    Twitter:    LinkedIn:   

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 1:43 PM
  • I had already found that link and tried it. There is another link for a different regedit attempt, but it didn't work either. This is ridiculous.

Worst case, I can uninstall all copies and reinstall them, but that's a colossal waste of time for no purpose I can think of. (MS Biotch omitted)

Thank you for the attempt. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 4:03 AM