How to Sequencing CATIA V5 RRS feed

• Question

•    
    Hello

I would like to know who sequence CATIA V5 R16?

when I sequencing with the sequencer 4.5 or 4.5sp1 that bug is done reboot the machine !!!!!!

if you could help me thank you?
    Thursday, November 5, 2009 9:11 AM

Answers

• I have also seen (long ago) crashs during sequencing if done on virtual machine. Doing sequencing on real HW solved the issue and allowed sequencing to complete, so I'd suggest you try physical HW instead of VM?

br,
    Kalle
    • Proposed as answer by znack Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:47 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:05 PM
    Thursday, November 12, 2009 2:31 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I can't understand your problem apart that a reboot is done?

What are you doing and what happens?

/Znack
    Thursday, November 5, 2009 9:12 AM
  • I can not sequencing catia during the sequencing
    its done crash bug the pc

sorry for my english !!
    Thursday, November 5, 2009 9:45 AM
  • If your Sequencer crashes, you probably should get contact Microsoft Support.

I once had an application that also crashed the sequencer: That application installed a Services and that effectively crashed the machin. For that other application, I disabled "Virtualization of Events" in the Sequencers "Options" menu and it worked sort-of-good. Of course some features were missing (that the service provided), but the main app worked.
    It also might be that CATIA uses some hard core licensing mechanims (direct write to HD sectors)...
    Falko
    Monday, November 9, 2009 8:47 PM
  • I have also seen (long ago) crashs during sequencing if done on virtual machine. Doing sequencing on real HW solved the issue and allowed sequencing to complete, so I'd suggest you try physical HW instead of VM?

br,
    Kalle
    • Proposed as answer by znack Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:47 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:05 PM
    Thursday, November 12, 2009 2:31 PM