none
UAG - publishing Sharepoint Server 2003 and Document access, getting endpoint does not meet access policy requirements? RRS feed

• Question

• All,

I am publishing a Sharepoint 2003 site through UAG and our users are able to access the Sharepoint content, however, when they go to access a document (either in read only or edit mode) they get the message saying the endpoint does not meet access policy requirements for this site.

Is there someplace specific that sets the endpoint requirements for document handling when publishing a Sharepoint site?  I looked in the published application settings in the trunk and the only think I could find was the Upload / Download information.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 2:58 PM

Answers

• If you have used the default settings then to Download you are using the 'Default Web Application Download' policy which is set as follows:

eGapComponents_CertifiedEndpoint or (eGapComponents_AttachmentWiper_Installed And eGapComponents_AttachmentWiper_Running) or Corporate_Machine or Privileged_Endpoint.

So if you are just testing, why not set the Upload/Download to 'Always'. Does that work?

Thereafter you will need to define under what conditions people should be able to Upload & Download stuff...so either use some of the existing Policies or create new ones.

Rgrds

• Marked as answer by Erez Benari Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:34 PM
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:09 PM